Sunday, July 13, 2008

My Top 10 Favorite Kate Pictures

CARL'S FAVORITE KATE PICS




It has been a rough last few days so I want to move on to happier thoughts... Carla Swinney took the best pictures of Kate ever, but this Top 10 is limited to just the ones I've taken of her.

10. Sentimental favorite. Our first Christmas after we married. Love the lighting.


9. Toby Keith hat. Luis Vuitton bag. That's my cowgirl.



8. The Napa Wine Train. I would have liked to have had more balance to the lighting but I love the picture.




7. When you're the last ones left at your favorite restaurant, things can get a little silly.



6. CABO DOLPHINS





5. End of a long day on the water and she still looks beautiful.





4. She's kind of got an Uma in Pulp Fiction thing going on.





3. She was just getting to know Buffett. Win over the dog and you've got me.





2. The real 2nd favorite has not been authorized as the subject of the picture thinks it shows a little too much leg. Therefore, this is a substitute. It was one of our first pictures together taken on our first vacation together. And if I can't show the leg, I can at least show some shoulder.





1. The one that first made me go, "Wow!"




SO... VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE.

3 comments:

Marianna said...

Napa wine train pic...hands down!

Roby Family said...

Roby's Weekend Staff votes for #5 Long day on the water!

Jess
Lesley
Whitt

Anonymous said...

Hey Carl,
I love the long day on the water photo! That's great! Kate always looks good though. You can't make a bad picture of her!
Carla