Saturday, July 12, 2008

WE MISS YOU MAXWELL

















Our little Maxwell passed away yesterday. We miss him so much. He loved so much and had such a great and strong personality. The house feels so empty without him. It just doesn't seem possible that he is gone. Everything in the house reminds us of him, from his favorite purple squeaky bone, to the top of the couch where he would sit and keep watch out the window. Maxwell, you'll always be in our hearts. We love you "Lil Buzz."

Mom, Dad and Brother.
WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU MAXWELL

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Kate - I'm so sorry:( I'm thinking of y'all, it's so hard to lose a member of the fam. I'm thinking of y'all. Love Luce

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! What happened??!?!? I am soooo sorry, and I will be thinking about you. Maxwell will be very missed.