Saturday, January 26, 2008

ITEM OF THE WEEK

Since I frequently come across new and interesting products I thought I'd share a few of the most delicious with you. In "ITEM OF THE WEEK" I'll feature my favorite thing(s) at that moment. This week I'm addicted to:

This really isn't a new found product because I've been using it for years. But it is definitely the best hand cream around. I have searched for another lotion that moisturizes as well as Ahava...one that leaves your hands as velvety soft with no greasy feel. I have yet to find even a close match. It's concocted of Dead Sea derivatives and is appropriate for ALL skin types. Find Ahava Mineral Hand Cream and many other Ahava products at Carriage House (256.355.4349).

1 comment:

Marianna said...

I just let one of the guys at work use mine and he freaked out over it! HA HA good for Guys and Gals!