Sunday, January 27, 2008

Lazy Sundays are the Best!

I've written before about our Sunday ritual...basically we laze around, watch whatever cheesy movies are on TV and eat junk food. It's our one day of the week we can just relax. Well, this week we sort of started "Lazy Sunday" a little early. We had plans Saturday night to attend Decatur Cotillion Club's TOTALLY 80's PARTY! Instead we were bums and just relaxed. But I can't wait to hear about the party from everyone.

The puppies sure did enjoy our time at home. Buffett didn't leave our side. He's a big cuddler. (Notice the Lay's chips in the above background...ha!
Always part of Lazy Sundays!). Maxwell wanted to play constantly. He never tired. If you have a Yorkie you know what I mean. (Yes, I know he is in desperate need of grooming. He has an upcoming appointment). And Carl and I enjoyed our downtime napping, snoozing and sleeping. Perfection!

1 comment:

Jennie-Marie said...

I love your lazy Sunday posts. I hope ya'll had a great one. Can't wait to visit with you!