Monday, August 18, 2008

Help Name Me!!!

My Mom & Dad have yet to pick a name for me. Please lend a helping paw. Following are a few of the suggestions they've already received. Vote for your favorite or submit a new choice.
1. Button
2. Sergeant Yorkie Cole (Serge)
3. Baby Snoop (Snoop)
4. Sergeant Baby Snoop
5. Humphrey Bogart Maxwell Cole (Bogey)
6. Yogi
7. Mr. Chompers
P.S. Buffett is also taking donations to buy me a one-way ticket back to my breeders. I don't encourage any of you to give to this cause as I love my new family and think Buffett will come around once he sees that it's funny when I chase and bite his tail. I did, however, promise him I would add this to the bottom of my post.

3 comments:

Emily said...

FUN! I vote for Humphrey Bogart Maxwell Cole (Bogey).

Ms. G said...

This is by far my favorite!Humphrey Bogart Maxwell Cole

Teresa Godbey

Marianna said...

for some reason Felix popped into my head at first, then I thought that maybe that sounds more like a cat. I don't know I think he's precious though...I'm coming to visit soon. Are yorkie's french because I think a french name would be adorable...even if they aren't.