Sunday, September 7, 2008

Softball & Wedding Cake

Thursday the "Albany Angels" took the softball field for the second time. We played the "Lawrence County Outlaws." By their name and county of residence we were sure they would beat the skorts right off of us. Instead, pigs flew, hell froze over and the "Albany Angels" were victorious! (7 - 3!). Carl and I didn't actually get to play (he was in class, I was on the bench), but winning is a team effort, right?

Here I am posing in our cute little uniform. You can't really see in the picture, but my tee shirt is tied at the side in one of those '80s knots. I'm bringing that look back - so spread the word! Also a little side note: I actually wore my pink skort in Thursday's game (not my black one seen here). I know it is incredibly important that I point that out!

Saturday we went to Kate Vickery and Dave Peek's wedding. It was such a beautiful event and really brought back fond memories of our wedding. They used Carla Swinney, the same photographer we had. She is such a talent! Please check out her website to see pictures from their wedding. (I'm not sure if she's updated it just yet.) Following are a few from our "Big Day," including one of me with Carla.


1 comment:

Lucy said...

Totally laughing over all of your softball blogging, keep it up...pure entertainment!!

I need you to help with my rehearsal dinner outfit!! Call me!