Sunday, February 10, 2008

Recommended Product

So someone posted a message to my blog that I needed to try Bugcatcherz. Actually they called my Hollywood Fashion Tape "crap" and said this stuff is way better. Well, I didn't much appreciate the "crap" comment because I love my fashion tape. But I'm always willing to try new products in search of the Best of the Best! So according to the anonymous poster, these babies are fabulous. I'm ordering some as soon as Lent is over. (Some of you may know I've given up shopping for Lent, more on this ultimate sacrifice later!). Please comment if you've tried Bugcatcherz and let me know how you like them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never tried buzzcatcher, but I agree that the Hollywood stuff does not work well (not sure I would put them in the "crap" category - but they don't stick very long). I read an article in our local newspaper about 1 year ago about a similar product called Privacy Strips, thought I would give them a try, and found that these work much better. Not sure why, but they are much stickier and hold to fabric much better. I will be interested to hear what you think of the new one your going to try.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate, This is Karen Carter, Executive Vice President of Bug Catcherz. I received an alert on my computer that you were interested in trying the Bug Catcherz line. No See 'ems are patented and unlike any other product on the market for gapping blouses. Please contact me directly at kcarter@bugcatcherz.com with your address -- I would be delighted to send you some samples. Have a "bug free" day!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Kate. This is Rebecca Whicker, president of Bug Catcherz, just checking in to see if you liked our samples. Our No See 'ems blouse gap closures were recently featured in Oprah's O magazine and on Good Morning America. We flew up to New York for the day and had a blast.

Hope you liked the samples we sent and that you'll tell all your friends.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Rebecca Whicker
rwhicker@bugcatcherz.com
www.bugcatcherz.com

Gail Arthur said...

I personally tried the Bug Catcherz product for holding bra straps in place. I used it only on my right strap and it never moved all day and felt great...the left strap continued to fall as usual.
I even wore the same bra the next day and the right strap held in place just fine. I love this product and no one has asked me to comment.

Gail Arthur
540.947.2929
www.lilandfran.com