Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Words a Fashionista NEVER Wants to Hear...Or Does She?

"You need to wear more sensible shoes." This is no joke. This phrase was actually uttered to me, and by my doctor, no less.

Starting from the beginning...my back may have been giving me a little trouble and I might have previously been diagnosed with a slight case of scoliosis. Surely she's not implying I toss out my favorite Claudia Ciuti two-tone, patent leather booties. No, she wants me to "mix it up" and create a "two inches or less" category to my shoe closet. What a smart doctor. A prescription to buy new shoes. This is the most ingenious thing I've ever strutted across.

So here are my favorite spring shoes that stand two inches or less. You can't pass them up...they're doctor prescribed!

BCBG Max Azria Thong Sandal

Anne Klein Thong Wedge Sandal
Chloe Two Strap Sandal

Pedro Garcia Python Flat


Tory Burch Reva Ballet Flat

Valentino Thong Sandal


Yves Saint Laurent St. Tropez Gladiator Thong Sandal




Obviously the following don't fall into the "two inches or less" category but man they are fabulous!!!

Manolo Blahnik Feather Trim d'Orsay

Gucci Grace High Heel Sandal


Marc Jacobs Patent Pump

No comments: