Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Surprise!



After a hard day at work...8 hours on 4 inch heels is hard...I arrived home and spotted a tiny box on my front porch. Now, I knew I hadn't ordered anything recently, as I've given up shopping for Lent. Had I ordered something a while ago, it been on back order and I forgotten about it? Nope. What could it be?

And what to my wondering eyes did appear? A UPS box filled with Bug Catcherz gear!

The awesome Karen Carter, executive vice president of Bug Catcherz, had sent me a care package straight from the company's hive. It was filled with "No See 'Ems," revolutionary blouse front closures, "No See 'Ems Too," hold-in-place adhesive strips, and "BUTTerflies," hold-in-place adhesive dots. The package even contained a tiny, plastic bug just for fun!
The idea behind Bug Catcherz? This company wants to know what "bugs" women. They'll catch and fix it! "We eliminate annoying problems that bug women," reads their website. No word yet if they have a product that puts the toilet seat down when your husband forgets. :)

Thanks Karen, I can't wait to try out all these great products.
To be continued...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've tried these great inventions and LOVE them! Have you tried the No See 'ems Blouse Gap Closure that wraps around the button? It is awesome!!!!

Anonymous said...

Me too! Aren't they great. They are especially wonderful for larger breasted gals or those who've had breast enhancements! Every women should have some in her purse for emergencies.